Under the lights at Thirlby Field on May 8th!
Do you dream of playing college football? On May 8th, the Lake Michigan Football Exposure Camp will provide an opportunity for football student-athletes to step closer to this dream. Student-athletes in the Classes of 2016, 2017, and 2018 are invited to take the field and showcase their football talent in front of college coaches from Division 2, Division 3, and NAIA schools. Players will compete in football combine testing (40-yard Dash, Bench Press, and Pro Agility Shuttle) before moving on to One-on-Ones, Position Drills, and 7-on-7.
College coaches from the following programs have attended previous Lake Michigan Football Report events (helmet images appear courtesy of The Helmet Project):
For your convenience, registration is available two different ways:
[Recommended] Register online using your debit card, credit card, or PayPal account. Click the “Register Now!” button below to get started. Amount: $60 + $3 online convenience fee.Online registration closes at 3:00pm on Thursday, May 7th. Walk-up registration on-site via cash, check, or money order. Amount: $75
This event is now over. Please visit LakeMichiganFootballReport.com for all up-to-date event listings. Thank you!
Friday, May 8th, 2015 / Player Check-In and Walk-Up Registration opens at 5:00pm
Thirlby Field (400 W 13th St, Traverse City, MI 49684)
Registration begins at 6:00PM. Players will take the field at 7:00PM.
6:15 – 6:55 PM Player Registration
7:00 – 8:00 PM Dynamic Warm-Up, Bench Press, 40-yard Dash, Pro Agility Shuttle
8:00 – 8:20 PM Position Drills
8:20 – 8:50 PM One-on-Ones
8:50 – 9:00 PM Camp Wrap-Up
WHAT TO BRING
Participant waiver (signed by parent/guardian if player is under 18), helmet (linemen only), mouth guard, football cleats, tennis shoes, water/sports drink, and comfortable workout clothes. Camp t-shirt will be provided for all players. Players will not need to bring pads.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
We understand that schedule conflicts or unforeseen injuries may sometimes prevent players from attending our events after they have registered. In the event that you cannot attend, you can request that your payment be applied to a future event or to cover another player’s registration fee. Refunds are not available.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What happens to my results? After the combine, results will be posted online and emailed to participants. Results will also be emailed to our list of college coaching contacts from Division I, II, III and NAIA schools. By registering in this event, you authorize the Lake Michigan Football Report to send your information to college coaches and post the information online. Any public postings of the results will keep contact information and academic information confidential.
When will results be posted online? All results are reviewed by our staff after the event, so please allow up to one week post-event for all results to be posted online and emailed to participants.
Are parents allowed to watch the event? Yes. The event is open to all spectators and parents are welcome to attend.
When is the next Lake Michigan Football Report exposure event? We are almost ready to announce our summer event schedule. Please check back soon!
Why attend a Lake Michigan Football Report event? Since our very first event in 2012, the Lake Michigan Football Report has been committed to providing student-athletes with a platform to gain exposure and insight about the college athletic recruiting process. We focus on delivering a personal approach for maximum results by building real relationships with college coaches, high school coaches, student-athletes and their families/guardians. This approach has allowed us to help numerous student-athletes live out their dream of playing college football while pursuing a college degree.
Which student-athletes have gone on to college after participating in your events? Each year, numerous high school student-athletes who have participated in our camps and combines go on to compete at the college level. Our most recent alumni include:
- Evan Akins: Navy (Hudsonville)
- Wyatt Batdorff: Hillsdale (Forest Hills Northern)
- Danny Bauder: Northern Michigan (Zeeland West)
- Jalen Brooks: Ferris State (Cadillac)
- Jake Brown: Michigan Tech (Comstock Park)
- Ethan Campbell: Michigan Tech (Traverse City Central)
- Brandon Childress: Central Michigan (Baldwin)
- Dom Childress: Navy (Independence, Tenn.)
- Connor Conaboy: Butler (East Grand Rapids)
- Derek Diver: Michigan Tech (Traverse City West)
- Bobby Drew: Wayne State (Saugatuck/Holland)
- Andrew Duckett: Eastern Michigan (Niles Brandywine)
- Tristan Eickenroth: Ferris State (Kingsley)
- Steve Eipper: Central Michigan (Greenville)
- Zach Evans: Michigan Tech (Kenowa Hills)
- Kenneth Finley: Western Michigan (Muskegon)
- Tyler Gildersleeve: Michigan Tech (Traverse City Central)
- Landon Grove: Ferris State (Gladwin)
- Ryan Gruzka: Saginaw Valley State (Comstock Park)
- Matt Hall: Hillsdale (Grand Rapids Christian)
- Chase Harrington: Northwood (Greenville)
- Colt Harrington: Northwood (Greenville)
- Jacob Howe: Grand Valley State (Forest Hills Northern)
- Will Hunt: Ferris State (Muskegon)
- Landon Kresnak: Saginaw Valley State (Mona Shores)
- Greg Krusniak: Ferris State (Greenville)
- Elliot Jordan: Western Michigan (East Kentwood)
- Malik King: Ball State (Muskegon)
- Drew Marion: Michigan Tech (Lake City)
- Blake Mazur: Wayne State (Comstock Park)
- Zack McGuire: Northwood (Traverse City West)
- Caleb McNitt: Hillsdale (West Ottawa)
- Lincoln Mulder: Ferris State (Holland Christian)
- Jaylen Schoenfield: Grand Valley State (Swartz Creek)
- Logan Slaughter: Western Michigan (Mendon)
- Connor Smith: Cornell (Three Rivers)
- Derek Smith: Central Michigan (Kenowa Hills)
- Travis Smith: Wake Forest (Ithaca)
- Mitchell Stanitzek: Central Michigan (Grand Rapids West Catholic)
- Will Stecker: Northern Michigan (Gaylord)
- Trevor Sweeney: Western Michigan (Mattawan)
- Nick Swore: Malone (Grand Rapids NorthPointe Christian)
- Adam Trautman: Dayton (Elk Rapids)
- Trevor VanTubbergen: Wayne State (West Ottawa)
- Jared Vuksan: Northern Michigan (Gladwin)
- David Walker: Harvard (Harbor Springs)
- Marty Ward: Tiffin (Niles Brandywine)
- Shea Whitmore: Hillsdale (Petoskey)
- Alex Zimmerman: Hillsdale (West Ottawa)